Pega PRPC Technical Architect' in Chennai
- Minimum 7 years of experience in PRPC technology platform
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- At Least 2-3 Years on architect role experience.
Required Technical Skills:
- Actively participate in Business value assessment and business requirements elaboration phases
- Actively participate in the requirements, design and construction phases; to lead to successful delivery of the project
- Actively lead complex design and be a key anchor on the design of PRPC implementation projects
- Review the designs developed by Clients or other parties as well
- Ensure that systems are built for change, scalable, reusable
- Able to plan and lead the execution of PPRC implementation projects
- Possess strong PRPC knowledge in all features from every release and should be guiding all the team members technically
- Facilitate knowledge transfer of PRPC functionality and other frameworks / application functionality knowledge
- Monitor the key result areas and metrics on the project
- Educate and govern the customers on PPPC implementation methodologies and educate customers on PRPC solutions spectrum,
- Should continuously identify other key areas of customers where PRPC can help as solution provider platform
- Build strong relationship and influence on team members
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of PRPC features both on BPM and BRE side. Well versant with release to release features
- Should have good knowledge on all rule types, UI and correspondence features
- Understand the rules management and associated tools such as export & import tools, skimming and bulk processing tools
- Good at PPRC configurations such as PDM, email server, Scan station and other configurations
- Should be able to understand the scalability and reuse aspects of the application in development and can provide and evaluate enterprise class structure that is scalable and extensible
- Able to elaborate use cases in PRPC language, able to evaluate low level and high level designs
- Good knowledge of PRPC integration capabilities and able to use integration wizards
- Able to articulate the application requirements and interpret the same in solid work class ( work, cover and folder) design
- Good understanding of PRPC security model, integrating PRPC with external managed security such as LDAP
- Good knowledge of general PRPC architecture and its fitment to J2EE architecture.
- Performance tuning and optimization of PRPC implementations : Ability to use application preflight tool, PAL, DB Trace, Profiler tool, SMA console, PegaAES,,
- Understand scope, effort and change management activities in PRPC project executions
B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA
Pega PRPC - Sr. / Lead developers - Chennai
Should be PEGA CSSA Certified having 4+ years of in-depth hands-on development experience in implementing PEGA applications and must have recent experience using Pega 7.x Platform
Must have 4+ years of experience in Software Quality Engineering processes, including modern CI processes and Test Automation and well-versed with Agile methodology and global delivery model.
Should be a good team player with professional attitude towards work, having excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently.
- Pega 7.1.X or above experience is must
- Pega Guardrails and Best Practices
- Development Areas:
- Case Management, Rule Resolution & Availability, Class Design,
- Data Model, Flows, Activities, Data Pages, Declarative & Decision Rules, UI, Agents, Integrations, SLA
- Preferred: SSO, LDAP, Pega Upgrade, Production Support
- Debugging tools
- Live UI, Tracer, Clipboard, Logging,
- Preferred: PAL, Alerts, PLA, AES, SMA
- DB Areas:
- Declare Index, Triggers, OBJ Vs RDB
- Preferred: SQL, Column Population, Stored Proc
- Access Group, Roles and Privileges
- Preferred: Access Deny, Access When
- Other Core Technologies:
Other Preferred Competencies:
· Understanding of Object Orient Programming and Functional Programming paradigm
· Understanding on HTTP and RESTFul API’s
Pega SSA / Lead developers openings for a BPM Startup in Hyderabad
Role : Pega SSE/ TL/ STL
Experience: 4-12 years of IT experience with n-tier, database and client server design/development.
Certification required : CSSA / CLSA
Work Location : Hyderabad.
4+ years of in design and implementation of PRPC-based solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega Process Rules Commander.
Strong experience with PRPC v7.x with hands-on in new Pega capabilities preferred.
Experience on Pega frameworks preferred
Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using Scrum Processes.
Previous experience as a lead architect on multiple large-scale product or enterprise designs.
Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
Appian Developers in Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Pune
Job Title: Appian Developer(SSE/ ATL/ TL)
Work Location: Hyderabad/ Pune/ Bangalore
Type: Full Time
Experience Range: 3 - 13 Years
Hyderabad/ Pune/ Bangalore/ Chennai (Candidate should be flexible to relocate to any location on business need)
- Minimum 3 years - 8 years of experience in Appian (Mandatory)
- Appian Level 1 and Appian Level 2 mandatory
Required Technical Skills:
· Good understanding and experience in designing Appian applications
· Experience in designing and developing integrations with 3rd party system
· Possesses good knowledge on best practices suggested by Appian in designing the solutions.
· Excellent understanding Appian Group types, Process Designing, Security and CDT.
· Expert on designating the reports and develop those using Appian
· Understand the rules management and CDT use in Appian – Its benefit and disadvantage.
· Good knowledge of Agile Scrum and knowledge of tools like JIRA
· Should have leadership skills to guide a small team on technical solutions
· Should possess excellent communications skills
· Some experience of working at client site or client communication is desirable
B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA
To apply please mail a copy of your updated CV mentioning the position title in subject to firstname.lastname@example.org